Now available !
The third edition of Weir climbing guide book is now available ! This long-awaited event will fill the gap left by our previous version, which was published in 1998 and has been out of print for years. The new 132-page edition documents in detail one of the Laurentian’s most impressive cliffs:
– 12 different walls to satisfy any climber level and style
– 200+ single and multi-pitch routes
– complete ice and mixed climb descriptions
– historical information, interviews with the pioneers of this little known climbing area, etc.
The book is available for purchase at the following locations:
– Montreal : Climbing gyms Allez-Up, Bloc-Shop, Le Mouv’
– Laval and Boisbriand : Le Crux
– St-Adolphe : Attitude Montagne
– La Conception : Montagne d’Argent
– Sherbrooke and Saint-Sauveur : Atmosphère
– Val-David : Roc & Ride
– Gatineau : Verti Call
– Trois Rivieres : Maikan Aventure
– Quebec : Délire Escalade
It is also possible to order a copy directly from this website (29$ + 3$ shipping)
Five percent of the revenue will go to the Club des Montagnards Laurentiens (CML), in charge of developing and maintaining the climbing area of Mont Larose (Weir).